Main Street Art, Inc. has worked in the greater Art community for 25 years. During this time we have developed the relationships and expertise in most main genres of Sculpture recognized in the United States. We also have expertise in the production and placement or installations of monuments or life size sculptures. This includes the understanding for the development of the specifications for the proper outdoor patinas, pedestals, and lighting, and installation methods.Â With these relationships and technical abilities we are in a key position to acquire and place existing sculptures to enhance your finished project.
We work with our clients to:
- Understand the type, style, and ultimately your vision for the project.
- Spend the time to be sure with we understand what the clients would like to achieve with the sculpture.
- Create a Budget, and a proposed timeline for the acquisition and installation of the work.
- If needed, Main Street Art can assist in researching what private or public funding is available and appropriate for the project.
- Evaluate the site proposed, and determine the proper specifications for installation, and secure the proper engineering and permits for the site and pedestal if required.
- Determining the proper insurance certificates needed
- Lead the Artist Selection Process.
- Lead the acquisition process, including contract negotiations with the artists.
- Follow through on all processes until completion and installation.
- Assist in unveiling ceremonies and assist in the production and distribution of press releases to news and architectural review sources.